SUMMER 2021 -- IT'S IN-PERSON!
We are delighted to share with you that we will be opening this summer for in-person camping, along with a virtual camp option for those families who are more comfortable with or who need distance-camping.
Recognizing the risk that Covid-19 still poses, the Sunrise Association has developed protocols and temporary modifications for summer of 2021 that are designed to minimize any potential transmission at camp. These guidelines were developed with input from our medical directors, medical consultants, and in conjunction with guidance from the CDC as well as experts in the field of camping. Among these changes will be:
- Smaller groups that are self-contained and have minimal interaction with others;
- Socially distant bus transportation with constant air-flow
- Mask wearing (required of all campers and staff)
- Continuous cleaning and disinfecting throughout the grounds
- Daily screening of all children, staff and visitors
- Modification or elimination of activities which require direct physical interaction.